Tennessee is the state of agriculture and commerce. So, why would a person want to visit or even live there? Read on to find out. www.travelrows.com
Pros Of Visiting Tennessee
* Perhaps the biggest benefit of visiting Tennessee is the music. Tennessee is crawling with musical talent, and big names in the music industry. The city of Nashville is best known for its Blues and Country music. The most notable music museums, Stax Museum of American Soul Music, and the Country Music Hall of Fame are both located in Tennessee.
* Food is always a good reason to visit a new place. Tennessee is no different. Tennessee residents love BBQ, Vegan cuisine, Fried Chicken, and of course those well known southern sides.
* Tennessee’s climate is temperate, which means warm summers, and mild winters. The temperatures in any season give those living in or visiting Tennessee a lot of reason to explore the nature of the area and its beauty. Including but not limited to The Great Smoky Mountain National park.
Cons Of Visiting Tennessee
* The streets of Tennessee and especially Nashville can be confusing. Quick changes from city to rural driving. Road shifts that put you on a different road suddenly. Tennessee is not a place of city’s developed on a grid.
* Allergy season is definitely a rough part of Tennessee. The breathtaking vistas and wildflowers are beautiful. But the pollen will get anyone that suffers from allergies. This is mostly in early spring.
* County music: if you are not a fan of country music Tennessee might not be the place for you.
Pros Of Living In Tennessee
* Tennessee is a land of rivers, the Cumberland in Nashville, the Tennessee in Chattanooga, and Knoxville or the Mississippi in Memphis there is water fun close to just about anywhere in Tennessee.
* Tennessee Whiskey, need we say more?
* No personal income taxes, however investment, and interest taxes do exist.
* Music lovers unite, whether your jam is Bluegrass, Country, Blues, Rock, and Roll this is the place for you. Don’t forget the Grand Ole Opry.
* If nature is more your speed Tennessee has some of the beautiful mountains you will love. The Great Smoky Mountains offer kayaking, horseback riding, hiking trails, and waterfalls. Some of the most beautiful views of Tennessee are found in these mountains.
* Tennessee enjoys having the lowest rates of unemployment rates. Tennessee has a low business tax which means that Fed Ex, Nissan America, and lots of other business enjoy calling Tennessee home.
* Tennessee offers a host of education choices. It is home to 75 universities and colleges.
Cons Of Living In Tennessee
* It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity. Tennessee summers though mild in temperature can be pretty hot because of humidity.
* Tennessee taxes dividend and interest earnings. There are future plans to change this in the future, but be aware of it for now.
* Bugs are a consideration in Tennessee. So, if you plan to live there be sure to have prevention measures in place if you are living there.
Now that you have seen the complete list have you decided to visit or live in Tennessee?